Click the image to hear Keila Womack's Music

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

rEdNeCk


You might be a redneck if....----> Click the link! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM-OySyYaDs


Today I feel like a redneck. My son has taken over the back yard. The lawn has been fashioned in toy ornament style with every spider man known to man, cars in every shape, size and color, and plenty of dinosaurs to make a mini Jurassic Park film. I looked, threw up my hands and went back inside! Out of sight, out of mind! No, not at all...but for a while anyways. Ugh. Gotta keep life light! :P

2 comments:

  1. haha. i like your style. it can always wait until tomorrow is what i say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son is also in a huge spider man time period - one that I can't wait for him to out grow.
    In my sons room I don't think of rednecks I think of disaster clean up squads and demolition teams. Cars, Trains and Spiderman is all the eye can see.
    I only see my son when he moves! LOL its still a good age!

    ReplyDelete