Click the image to hear Keila Womack's Music

Monday, April 8, 2013

Forever Blue




You are a familiar dream
A scene that stirs under the stars 
Beneath the moon that I adore
Your hands are strong, caressing the heavenly's
Shoulders set apart 
Chest chiseled in marbled decadence 
Hold me within the wake of morning 
Face lit with the glow of sunrise 
Prestige of a distant time 
Aged with sentiment 
In your eyes I hide mine
Drawn up in the unknown 
I paint your silence in a stroke of water-colored wine 
A Divine kiss to stir up a rouge of words on your lips 
Study the lines of you, I surely miss 
Make a teardrop fall on a wing of reminisce 
The shadow of your smile 
Undresses the mind and leaves me thirsty
Quench my longing with sheathes of rain poor 
Tender thoughts that make me fly back to you
If I may find you, my sky in forever blue

~Keila (all rights belong to KeilaCoateWomack) ::redcoate:: ::original poetry::

No comments:

Post a Comment