Click the image to hear Keila Womack's Music

Monday, November 11, 2013

Wallflower Existence

I think on him even though he does not think on me
This wallflower existence of estranged love that is floating amongst the sea
Tucked in tight to each folding wave
Singing into the shadows of a past I long to save
Where can I escape that I do not seek his eyes
I can not undo the knot that infinity ties
Bottled up in glass stretched walls
My deepest consent of his intrusion falls
I weaken in speech
Eloquent words fumble to mutters as he is too darling to reach
I dare not try as to ask why
I fall back into fear and turn my pink cheek shy
I step back into my most comfortable place
In the wallflower existence of time and space

KeilaCoateWomack redcoatepoet
Written at 11:11pm on November 11th, 2013





No comments:

Post a Comment