Click the image to hear Keila Womack's Music

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

The Shadows Of Yesterday



Living in the shadows of yesterday as I picture you standing there 
The moment our eyes met and the world fell into a slow motion screenplay 

My black and white existence brightened with shades of red 
As your smile awakened my dulled beating  heart 

In the realm of fast racing time lapses you slow my body into an old fashioned lull
Your embrace is as tender as the cheek of newborn flesh 

Your sultry chattering tongue releases endorphins of spiritual enlightenment 
Lifting my heart to heights of psychedelic elation 

Staring into your beckoning eyes 
Opens the depths of seas unreached 

A parallel universe of layered emotion 
Igniting a life where only two exist, a place for only you and I 

No comments:

Post a Comment