Click the image to hear Keila Womack's Music

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

To The One Who Is Worthy (Valentines)

To the one who is worthy,

I built my wall so high and thick preserving the heart that is so gentle within 

Too many have come before you, destroying  this sacred temple with no regard  

 I, unintentionally giving the purity of refined gold to deceptive suitors who only serve their selfish ambition 

Cutting any piece of flesh to make themself a protective coat 

Taking from my hands to collect the wealth of a lover with no return 

Only building up their fortress to pursue jezebel’s whom will only claw at their back and leave them empty

Only the one who is worthy will endure these forsaken walls and burn them down 

Only he will receive the innermost sanctuary of me that has been locked away for my own safe keeping

#cupidsarrow #valentinesdaytruth

No comments:

Post a Comment