Click the image to hear Keila Womack's Music

Thursday, May 6, 2010

White Sands Hair Product

I've had the honor of working for White Sands Hair Products  http://www.whitesandsproducts.com/ as an educator over the last three years. I've had my share of hair shows and visits around the country. I was also lucky enough to travel to the beautiful Vancouver, Canada in the spring of 2008.  Just recently I was given the opportunity to head up a show of my own here in Arizona  representing the product line.  It was my responsibility to find models, pick out apparel, color cut hair design and create a festivity of new runway looks(credit due to my great friend and co-worker, Kristin Santiago who taught and styled along side of me!) .  If you're a stylist you know that hair shows in general push the limits of our culture and creativity.  They are meant to infuse a new passion for our line of work.  So here's some pictures of the looks I had a blast creating(photo cred: Amy Haskell from Haskellphotography in Tucson AZ).  Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment