Click the image to hear Keila Womack's Music

Monday, March 3, 2014

Divine Light

The ground beneath is where I sink
Into a day dream of you
Rain on my lashes, I blink
Fall onto my cheek in a line or two

Arms opened in adolescent anxiety
Wanting and waning in extraordinary dance
Reaching over the noise on a hidden chance to hear your voice

I'd talk to you if only I could speak
My lips are heavy under unprecedented desire
Time decides the holy hour
When my hand touches the fibers of your flesh

Drunken mind of love soaked memory
Lilac wine lifted a thought to define
Heartbeats sailing on winds at sea
Eternity falling to the ocean floor

An anthem spread out over an open sky
Discovery of a pure whisper In my ear
Locked up tight in my chest
Never to let go of your Divine Light

~k #originalPoetry

No comments:

Post a Comment