Click the image to hear Keila Womack's Music

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Above Sails Of Sorrow

I want to paint your face amongst the stars and fly your dreams above the sails of sorrow 
I want to hold your dreams in mason jar's to protect your mind from the devouring world
I want to preserve your child like gentleness  and save you from the hollowed well of fears
I want to set your feet upon the mountain tops of glory 
So that you never have to struggle amongst the muck and mire of valleys 
I want to set your heart on fire with the fulfillment of your utmost desires 
And hold you up with strength when your body starts to tire 

 #redcoatewritings #mywords #innerwell #myoriginalpoetry #abovesailsofsorrow #poetry #poetic #stars #struggle #life #growth #unconditionallove #depth #colourofmysoul #passion #desire #heartonfire

No comments:

Post a Comment