Click the image to hear Keila Womack's Music

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pilgrim's Kiss

I'll bring you the stars cut out from my name

Place them in your palm as a pilgrim's kiss 

Pick every weed from where your dreaming eyes journey 

Heal you of every false fear that penetrates your skin 

I will rebuild the ruins that seize  victory under the soles of your feet 

If I have to lay myself down on the lowly ground, 

To catch your weary mind from crumbling, no hesitation will restrain 

There's nothing that can separate my heart from where you are  

Over the wilted flowers of time and the shadows in the darkened sea

In all the distance and want I will wait wrapped in linens of mercy 


#redcoatepoetry 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice.. i was just going through the Next bloggers option and seen yours. The poems are very beautiful !!!!

    ReplyDelete