Click the image to hear Keila Womack's Music

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Fated To Be Found





You can't trust me because I belong In your daunted past

My face rests in shadows that fall on sheaths of pangs, ring out loud screaming my



name. 

You shut me out, although I'm the same, I've suffered all the shame.
We were stripped naked from each others arms, plucked out from a dream of stars, left 

alone with deepened scars. 

Human flesh played God to tear a lovers covenant, in the name

Of holiness they gouged their sword, they did not save us, but buried our hearts in the 

ground... 

Mine still beats but it's too far down and if you could hear it, it would only remind you 

of what was lost and never 

fated to be found.


KeilaCoateWomack (all rights reserved) January 4th, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment