Click the image to hear Keila Womack's Music

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Scene Inside Of Me



I lie here naked, floating like a leaf down stream

Evoking a rushing in my pulse

The watery ripples gleam

Pulled apart by rock

Gliding, trickling so effortlessly

The sun reflects the most dazzling of sights

Dancing off the face of the liquid surface

Mirror images of myself I see

A stranger stares back at me

Do I know this woman wrapped in nudity?

Vulnerability has left its mark

Adorning bare chest

With the gift of serenity

With all that's been wasted

The soft breeze replenishes the scene inside of me

Breathe in the fall of my humanity

 Like the fresh breath of the new life of nature on a tree

Embracing the flawed life

Sinking in the wet saturation of the being that is me

KeilaCoateWomack(all rights reserved) 

No comments:

Post a Comment