Click the image to hear Keila Womack's Music

Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Heart Pulls (not naive to the eyes of a man's desires)

My heart pulls

Is it unhealthy to reminisce of what could've been or what could be?
My mind wanders off to a place where you and I exist.
The cosmic stars pull my heart out of my chest to where it longs to be, somewhere with yours.
But somehow I feel my love for you is a burden,
You close your eyes and cast it off.
I desire the same until the moment comes & the universe speaks your name.
Again & again... My heart pulls.

In love with the mystery

You are  in love with the mystery,
Ive been opened, you've already conquered me.
Now to seek, your eyes see fresh flesh,
Another to daydream, a new dress to impress.
You wish to kiss her cheek, a blushing beauty, hourglass physique.
You play on her interests, gather her likes, become what she's made of -apple & splice,
You feed on her instincts, ravage her time, and when she is swooned over, another name already catches your eye.


KeilaMarieWomack (all rights reserved) October 20, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment